Gentofte Sportspark is a multi-purpose sport park in Gentofte near Copenhagen, Zealand-Denmark.
Adress: Ved stadion 10, DK-2820 Gentofte
CVR: 19438414 (Gentofte Kommune)
Open hours in Gentofte Sportspark (not public skating)
Summertime 1/4-30/9 (not July): weekdays 7-22 and Weekend 7-18.40.
Week 26-30 open only weekdays 7-18.
Wintertime 1/10-31/3: Monday-Thursday 7-23, Friday and weekend 7-22.
Gentofte Sportpark has many sport facilities.
- grass and artificial grass fields with lights for; football, American football, Flag football, rugby, Cricket and fun.
- facilities for Petanque/bocce with lights.
- facilities for Athletics – running, height/length jumps, ball toss and more.. (this is under construction)
- Indoor arena fore roller Hockey and fun.
- Outdoor and indoor arena for skaters/scooters/rollerskating with ramps
- Two indoor Ice skating rinks for the public to visit and skate and for Figure skating and Ice Hockey.
- and we have party/meeting rooms for hire
multi-functional sport arena with two indoor arenas, one of them with room for spectators, for indoor; Handball, Futsall, Basketball, Volleyball, Athletics and for school/children fun and sports.
brand new football stadium with artificial grass and lights, with room for spectators.
Gentofte Sportspark is a part of Gentofte Kommune, read more about Gentofte Kommune